Thank you for choosing to reserve your tee time online with the Red Lake Golf and Country Club. It is certainly a convenience that benefits both parties.
Our booking procedure allows golfers to create their own private account to play at our resort course. Basic personal information is completed only once during the initial setup and subsequent booking will require only your name and private password.
It is our endeavour to provide the public with a relaxed country club environment. For this reason, we ask that you read over the following policies and procedures that are strictly enforced thereby ensuring a great experience for everyone.
Please note the following five statements prior to booking your tee time online:
- You will require a name, telephone number, email address, and a valid credit card to reserve a tee time. Your credit card will not be charged at the time of booking, so you can choose any conventional form of payment at the time of play.
- Under no circumstance will any of your personal information (name, address and telephone, e-mail, or credit card, etc.) be shared with third, or inquiring parties. Your information is protected within a safety-assured site.
- The Red Lake Golf and Country Club offers up to 7 days in advanced bookings.
- The price of the reservation is determined by the time and day of the tee time. A $3 charge will be added to your fee on any bookings over a 2 week period.
- Online tee times are primarily intended for two, three and foursomes, not singles. Please note; all singles will be paired with an adjoining group when possible. Please call 807-735-2698 for all singles bookings.
The above policies are strictly enforced and are designed to promote a reservation system that is easy and convenient. We look forward to seeing you in our Pro Shop soon. Again; we thank you for choosing our web site to reserve your tee time.
To book your tee time, please click the button below to access the booking engine in a new tab, or use the booking engine that is displayed on this page.
The Red Lake Golf and Country Club enforces a firm 24 hour cancellation policy. Please note; anytime prior to 24 hours before your tee time, you may cancel, or modify your tee time by calling us with absolutely no penalty, or fee. Please note; if you do not cancel your tee time, or cancel past the 24 hour deadline; subsequent charges to your credit card will occur.
Please call the Pro Shop at 807-735-2698 in advance of your tee time to cancel, or modify your scheduled time.
You will receive e-mail confirmation for all modifications and cancellations to your tee time from us when you call the golf shop to do so. Please save this e–mail for your records.
We would like to ensure our customers that when entering your credit card information; you are using a Secure URL. We use 128 Bit SSL Data Encryption which does not show your information in your browser and provides a seamless integration with the Tee Time Reservation Software we use. For more information ‘Click Here’. Thank you.